We are so excited to welcome all of you back into our studios. With this opening comes great responsibilities for all of us. We expect all parents, students, and faculty members to review these guidelines to insure everyone is on the same page and we are all taking the precautions necessary to keep everyone healthy. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Because of the circumstances, we may be forced to transition back to virtual classes at any point during the Summer. All parents and students should be fully prepared for this. The tuition is pro rated with this possibility, so we will not be offering any refunds, or credits in the event we have to go back to virtual learning.
- We are requiring all students get a covid 19 test a week before attending in person classes. Results must be sent to Vincent Paradiso for tracking. If you have traveled to any "hot zone" states, you will be required to quarantine for 14 days and provide a negative test result before attending.
- All Teachers will be getting tested weekly.
- We will be providing athletic masks to all students, teachers, and staff. Everyone will be required to wear these masks throughout MMAC, including in bathrooms, lobby, and in studio. These masks have a replaceable filter with 5 layers of protection, and are designed for athletes to train comfortably. They will not fall off when dancing, or allow for your nose to be exposed, and will allow you to breathe freely. Information on the masks, and how to clean them will be sent separately. Additional masks and filters will be available for purchase for family members and students that may want an extra. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase.
- All students and faculty will be required to sanitize their hands, and have their temperature taken upon entry. They will also be required to answer a few questions before they can be admitted. We ask parents to wait outside until your student is cleared. While waiting to be allowed entry, please line up outside with 6 feet or more between you and those also waiting in line.
-Students will be asked to arrive ready and dressed for their ballet class, and depart directly after their class. They are welcome to arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of class and can stretch in studio at their designated barre space.
- All studios have been taped off to give each dancer a 7 ft X 7 ft space to dance in, with an additional 1ft alley for additional distancing.
- All studios will have hand sanitizer available. Teachers and students will be able to apply before, during, and after class.
While in class
- Levels will be broken up into two groups. Each class will never exceed 10 students. Our Each student will have a designated barre and center space, to insure everyone is distanced properly.
- All studios will be wiped down thoroughly between all classes and all of MMAC will be sprayed weekly with a safe disinfectant (further information and certificate will be displayed throughout MMAC.)
- We have updated our HVAC system and have equipped it with Merv 13 filters to comply with the latest recommendations set by the CDC. Our system also does not circulate the air regularly, but pulls fresh air from the outside.
Bathrooms/Locker room usage
- Locker rooms will be used for bathroom use only, and will be limited to one person at a time. The key will be available at the front desk when needed.
- All parents/nannies will not be permitted on premises and will be asked to drop off / pick up their child right before and after class.
- We will not be having any lunch breaks as we do not want our students taking their masks off indoors in order to eat. Students will have a short break before their last class to step outside, catch some fresh air, and have a quick snack.
- Students must bring their own water bottle as the water fountains will not be in use. If they do not have one, bottled water will be available for purchase at the front desk. Students will be excused one at a time to step outside in order to have a sip of water during class.
- If at any point a student is short of breath, they will be excused from class in order to catch their breath outside.
Safety Plan and Covid Terms package
- Your registration packets will include a covid - 19 questionnaire, and guidelines. This form must be read in full, completed, and signed, in order to attend our intensive. We are expecting all families to follow these steps, and be honest when filling out the form, as the health of others is dependent on it.